Pearson’s Test of English (PTE) is a well-known English proficiency test for those who are non-native English speakers and want to study abroad. Are you unaware of PTE Exam? Don’t you know what it is for? Are you unaware of the process of buying PTE Voucher? Don’t you have any clue of fees and discounts on PTE Voucher?
Don’t worry as every question is answered here. Don’t forget to go through these most important points before taking the test if you want to clear it.
Note: The Prices are subject to change and are mentioned as on Jan 16, 2017.
1. What is PTE Exam?
PTE Exam is Pearson’s English proficiency test (also called PTE Academic or PTE-A), designed specifically for the students who want to study abroad. The test is acceptable in all major countries (you will get more details in a minute’s reading) due to its credibility. The purpose of this exam is to confirm adaptability of non-native speakers in a foreign environment and education system.
2. The Fee of PTE Test
PTE Voucher is worth Rs. 11, 300 if purchased from official website because that’s the actual fee of Pearson’s test. You can buy the same PTE test Voucher at Rs. 9,000 + if buying from our website i.e. PTEVoucherCode.com. Excited to know how? Just read point no. 5.
3. How to Buy PTE Test Voucher
You can directly buy this voucher from Pearson’s website and pay the actual amount (which is obviously NOT a wise choice). So, here’s what you have to do for getting registered for PTE Exam –
- Visit Pearson’s Website from this link
- Create your account and start Scheduling the test by selecting Exam date and location.
- Enter the PTE Voucher Code received from us. (Detailed process of getting Voucher in step 5)
- Confirm the e-mail and that’s all!
4. Most important – Getting Discount on PTE Examination Vouchers
You must be waiting for this step only. So, here is the process –
- Reach Our Website PTE Voucher Code.
- Get registered with us by filling the details in the form.
- Pay through Credit or debit Card.
- Receive discount voucher through E-mail.
5. Exam Date of PTE
No limitations here!
Just choose any dates out of 363 date schedule of this Pearson Exam. However, some dates may be unavailable due to filled slots so trying making your booking much before the actual date. (You are allowed to book just 24-hours before the exam but be smart!)
6. Exam Syllabus or Structure
PTE Syllabus is very easy to cover. 4 sections to command are –
You have 3 hours to answer questions, coming to you in 20 distinct formats and varying from FAQ to subjective.
7. Which Countries or course accept PTE Exam?
Almost all major countries like USA, Canada, New Zealand and UK considers it for all the courses like MBA. It’s acceptable to get an Australian Visa too.
8. How much time it takes in declaring of PTE Exam results
You will get results within 5 working days after taking Computer-based PTE Exam.
9. How to get assistance and Study Material for your scheduled PTE Exam
You will get free access to practice tests and reference material on buying voucher(s) from our site PTEVoucherCode.
10. Why Take PTE instead of other available Exams – and that from PTEVoucherCode
Lowest price, universal acceptability, secure payments, thousands of passed students, no error in evaluation of results, always-available customer care and much more. Any more reasons needed?