Here is FAQ’s that can help you out to know more about PTE Exam and Voucher:
1. How and where to buy the PTE Voucher?
Go to the website: https://www.ptevouchercode.com/ in order to avail the voucher code on discounted rates. All you need to fill your required details along with payment on this website to grab the PTE voucher.
2. Why should I buy PTE Voucher from PTEVoucherCode?
PTEVoucherCode offers highest discounts and easy way to schedule PTE Academic Exam. To avoid hassles, you should buy from the best PTE Exam Voucher website i.e. PTEVoucherCode.
3. What will be the validity of PTE voucher to redeem on its website?
You can redeem it anytime till 11 months from the date of purchase at any center across India.
4. Do PTE academic work for PR (Migration) and Student Visa? Is PTE Exam universally accepted or not?
- For education purpose, all countries accept PTE.
- For Migration and PR, only Australia and NZ accept the PTE Academic.
- For more details, you can check on this link: http://pearsonpte.com/test-takers/accepts/
5. How to apply the purchased voucher on to the Pearson website?
Very first, you need to go on www.pearsonpte.com. Then, you need to click on the “BOOK NOW” and you will find the “SIGN IN” button so just click on that.
After that, you will see a column with the option of “Schedule Exam” and you need to click on that.
Now click on search button to select your preferred centers. You need to select at least 5 exam centers along with your suitable date and time slot. Now click on “SELECT APPOINTMENT”.
After clicking on the select appointment, you will see some registration questions. The next step goes to scroll down your page to view the voucher tab where you need to apply your voucher code. So, click on “APPLY VOUCHER”.
As soon as you click on “APPLY VOUCHER”, you will see that you have redeemed the discounted voucher code. Now it’s time to click on the checkbox to be agreed for terms and conditions and then finally click on “CONFIRM ORDER”.
After confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email immediately from Pearson on your given email id. Now, it’s done.
6. Is PTE test genuine?
Yes, it is. Various individuals are taking benefit through this English language test and making their dream come true to study and work abroad.
7. What is the actual fee for PTE in India?
The actual cost what you have to pay is Rs. 11,300 but you can avail the discounts through the PTE voucher code in order to save on your test fee.
8. Is this voucher valid across India?
Yes, it is valid for all the centers in all over the India.
9. What is the refund policy in case of cancellation?
PTE refunds 50% of the amount if you cancel before 7 days of your test date. Check more details here.
10. Is there any difference between PTE general and PTE exam?
Well, only PTE Academic is valid for all the Visa applications and PTE General doesn’t work for visa applications.
11. Can anyone use this voucher which is bought on my name?
Yes, anyone can use it. It is kind of general voucher that anyone can buy and anyone can use.
12. What if I gift this voucher to my friend or relative?
Yes, you can gift your voucher to anyone to be redeemed.
13. What is the process and charge if I reschedule my PTE exam?
You can directly visit the PTE website to reschedule your exam but before seven days of your previously scheduled exam date. You will be charged 25% of the actual cost of PTE directly on the PTE website as there is no voucher provided for rescheduling your exam.
14. Can I change my exam center later after buying the PTE voucher code?
Yes, you can easily change your exam center later as per your availability.
15. After my PTE exam, when and where can I get my result?
Your result will be declared within 5 official days. In case, if you don’t get your result in 5 days, you can call on the toll-free number. 0008004402020.
16. What if I’m traveling to another country and want to exchange the voucher with that country and agreed to pay a difference amount?
Well, PTE vouchers are country specific so, you can only use the voucher in the same country where you bought from.
17. What if I bought a PTE voucher and it will not work?
Well, it never happened previously and if it happens then, certainly there will be a technical issue and will be resolved with the team of PTE.
18. Where to call for any assistance?
You can call the customer care no. 0008004402020 during official days from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in India.